|Tags: Anchor Bay Entertainment, based on book, children of the corn, Daniel Newman, David Anders, Fox Television Studios, Kandyse McClure, kids, MISC, Preston Bailey, REMAKES, Stephen King, syfy, TV|
Said to be set sometime in the 1970s, where we follow a couple with their marriage on the rocks hoping to rekindle their relationship by taking a nice little road trip. However, the duo instead find themselves in a rural community where the kids aren't too friendly towards adults.
- Will premiere on the SyFy Channel before getting a DVD release via Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- Reportedly going to theaters in Europe.
- Preston Bailey plays "Isaac."
- Daniel Newman plays "Malachai."
- Filmed in Iowa.
- Produced by Anchor Bay Entertainment and Starz.
- The movie will supposedly be set in the 70's.
- Original Corn producer Donald P. Borchers (Vamp, Leprechaun 2) writes and directs.
- It's said that this version will be darker than the original and be more faithful to the original story.
- Said to be budgeted at an estimated $2-million.
- The obvious remake of the original 1984 film, which was based on a short story by Stephen King.
2/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.