|Tags: 2, blood, Brad Dourif, Dimension Films, Ezra Buzzington, gore, h2, halloween, halloween II, horror icon, killer, KILLERS, Malcolm McDowell, mask, michael myers, Rob Zombie, SEQUELS, slasher, Tyler Mane|
It's that time of year again, and Michael Myers has returned home to sleepy Haddonfield, Illinois to take care of some unfinished family business. Unleashing a trail of terror that only horror master Rob Zombie can, Myers will stop at nothing to bring closure to the secrets of his twisted past. But the town’s got an unlikely new hero, if they can only stay alive long enough to stop the unstoppable.
- Filmed in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Though not official, Rob Zombie wants the full title to be Halloween: The Devil Walks Among Us.
- Also known simply as H2.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic will have a cameo appearance as a guest on The Newman Hour, a local television program.
- Margot Kidder (Black Christmas '74, The Amityville Horror '79) plays Laurie Strode's therapist "Barbara Collier".
- Malcolm McDowell returns as "Dr. Loomis."
- Bill Moseley was going to play "Uncle Seymour Coffins" before having to drop out due to scheduling conflicts.
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 stars Bill Moseley and Caroline Williams were going to be reunited in this film. Mosely was to play "Uncle Seymour Coffins, a local Haddonfield horror host." Williams will play "Dr. Maple" the head doc at Haddonfield General."
- Actress Brea Grant (Heroes) will play Laurie's friend "Mya Rockwell," an employee of Uncle Meat's Java Hole where Laurie works.
- Actor Daeg Faerch was originally set to return as a young Michael Myers in additional flashback sequences, but due to his recent growth spurt, he had to bail out, with his role set to be recasted.
- Dan Roebuck is back as "Lou Martini owner of the Rabbit In Red."
- Actor Bill Fagerbakke plays "Deputy Webb, Sheriff Brackett's right-hand man."
- Howard Hesseman plays "Uncle Meat owner of Uncle Meat's Java Hole."
- Chris Hardwick plays "David Newman" the host a of a local radio talk show called The Daily Reader.
- Mark Christopher Lawrence returns as "Deputy King" a member of the Haddonfield police force.
- Jeffrey Daniel Phillips plays "Howard" a bouncer for the Rabbit In Red club.
- Ezra Buzzington's scenes as a beer delivery man for the Rabbit In Red Club were cut out of the first film, so he's back to play it again.
- Inside directors Alexandre Bustillo & Julien Maury were once rumored to direct.
- Much like the original Halloween 2, the film will begin immediately after the first film, however the rest of the movie is said to head in another direction compared to the original sequel.
- This film along with any other follow-ups will get a theatrical release.
- Rob Zombie was originally quoted saying he wouldn't return to direct a sequel, but he reportedly decided to come back after he took a long break and worked on a new album.
- Tyler Mane reprises his role as "Michael Myers." - Malek Akkad produces once again.
- The obvious sequel to Rob Zombie's Halloween.
7/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.