During the early hours of June 6th 1944 a bloody but victorious offensive took place in occupied Western Europe that would claim thousands of lives. Codenamed 'Operation Overlord' the armies of the combined allied forces would begin their long push to Berlin, with the aim of bringing down the despised Nazi regime.
But the chilling realities of Hitler's true intentions are exposed, to create a force that can never be beaten, a 4th Reich - The New World Order. A team of Nazi doctors and scientists were charged with generating a superior race. Their experiments and research would produce unspeakable evil and change the face of humanity forever.
A small select brigade of soldiers from the British 3rd Infantry Division, under the command of the battle hardened Captain Bathurst embark on a dangerous quest to liberate Europe. Fighting their way through the French countryside, villages and war ravaged towns. Every advance they discover increasingly strange events until they reach an abandoned research facility where the true horrors begin.
Smudge Film Productions
Mann Made Films
Shaun Robert Smith
Shaun Robert Smith
- Filming begins sometime Summer 2012.
- Alternate synopsis: Beset by a barrage of German gunfire Allied forces land on Normandy. In spite of the countless number of bodies strewn along the bloody beaches the manoeuvre is hailed a success in the Allied efforts to liberate France.However there is no respite for war weary Corporal Roberts and Sergeant Major Gordon as they are assigned on a covert mission progressing deeper into occupied France.
- Led by the battle hardened Captain Bathurst, the small select infantry are tasked with a mission to take over from where a previous operation failed - to eliminate the notorious Oberleutnant Dirlewanger and destroy the secret research facility he and his SS division are guarding with their lives. With the mission's details being on a need to know basis, rumours amongst the infantry circulate about the Nazi's occultish experiments.
- As they advance through war ravaged towns seeing off the last faithful members of Nazi resistance, Roberts discovers that the rumours may not be as far fetched as he believed. Finding the macabre corpses of the first operation, the disturbing reality that they were not simply the victims of battle begins to sink in.
- Their suspicions prove justified as they explore the deserted research facility revealing the truly horrific implications of the Nazi experiments and discovering their successful trials to regenerate an indestructible 4th Reich from Dirlewanger's SS dead division. The soldiers are now faced with an undead evil for which even the extreme nightmares of war could not have prepared them.
- German low-budget splatterfest director Andreas Schnaas has a role in the film as "SS-Unterscharführer Kraus."