Described as a claustrophobic thriller set on a transpacific airliner where the passengers encounter what appears to be a supernatural force.
PG-13 "thematic material, some scary images and brief language."
Takashi Shimizu (story)
- Originally had an August 31st 2012 release.
- Johnathan Schaech plays a pilot on the plane.
- Actor Ryan Kwanten was quoted saying the following about his character/story: "I play a character who is having a very rough time in his marriage. It’s on the rocks and they’re in the last weeks really. They’re taking the trip only because their best friends prepaid for these tickets. They’re doing it as a favor." When strange things begin to occur on the plane, he added: "The passengers must choose to [either] band together or become loose cannons and start looking out for themselves. It’s a survival-of-the-fittest type thing."
- Actor Jerry Ferrara is probably best known as "Turtle" from the HBO series Entourage.
- Jamie Chung plays "Suzy Lee, a newly engaged flight attendant on Vista Pacific Flight 7500."
- Christian Serratos plays "Raquel Mendoza, who boards the plane after sharing a secret with her boyfriend."
- Scout Taylor-Compton plays "Jacinta Beckett, who has a unique perspective on death."
- Nicky Whelan plays a "controlling newlywed."
- Fans may recognize actor Ryan Kwanten as "Jason Stackhouse" from HBO's vampire series True Blood.
- Originally titled Flight 75.
- Described as a "haunted house movie on an airplane."
- Japanese director Takashi Shimizu's English-language return after The Grudge 2 in 2006.
- CBS Films purchased the rights after the pitch and treatment by director Takashi Shimizu (The Grudge films).