|Tags: Air Disturbance, airplane, Dylan Walsh, Jeremy Sklar, Joe Dante, New Films Cinema, Robert Englund, SUPERNATURAL|
You voted ‘down’
In Air Disturbance the horrific action takes place at 35,000 feet on a transcontinental flight from Los Angeles to Toronto. Dylan Walsh plays Sam Davidson, a widowed father of two, whose wife recently committed suicide. When strange atmospheric conditions begin to affect the aircraft, Sam protects his children and his psychic girlfriend from some of the other passengers, particularly a fanatical minister (Robert Englund) who believes that the supernatural phenomena could be a sign from God.
- Filming begins November 27th 2012 in Los Angeles. (11/6/12)
- Fans may recognize actor Dylan Walsh from the Nip/Tuck series and also starred in the remake of The Stepfather.
- Joe Dante was quoted saying: "The story was appealing to me from day one. So many of us, including myself, have anxiety about flying, and this movie expertly plays on those fears.”
- Director Joe Dante helmed genre classics such as The Howling and the Gremlins films.
- Described as "Paranormal Activity in an airplane without the found footage."