A team of parapsychologists sets out to investigate a series of anomalous phenomena taking place in a newly occupied apartment. Telephone calls with no caller, mysterious shadows, extraordinary light emissions, flying objects, and exploding light bulbs, are some of the events they will face while recording their every step with state-of-the-art technology. Using infra-red filming, digital photography, psychophonic recordings, movement detectors, and magnetic field alteration meters, the group's attempts to contact the "other side" will grow increasingly dangerous as they near a point of no return...
- Magnet Releasing will distribute in the US via a VOD release for April 27th and a limited theatrical run starting June 1st.
- Known as Emergo outside of the US.
- It's said that all types of cameras are used – video, HD, 8mm, 16mm, and 35mm.
- Producer/writer Rodrigo Cortés also directed, edited, and produced the critically acclaimed Buried, starring Ryan Reynolds.
- Aside from a couple television movies, this marks director Carles Torrens' feature film debut.
- Though the story is set in the US with an English-speaking cast, it was filmed in Barcelona, Spain.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.