A lonely widower gets more than he bargains for when he puts out a fake casting call to find a new girlfriend.
- Filming is aimed to begin sometime in the Fall of 2014.
- The film's protagonist is "Sam Davis, who lives alone with his son following the death of his wife seven years prior and is convinced by a filmmaker friend to stage the fake auditions."
- The former ballerina "with a mysterious past he falls for is now named Evie Lawrence."
- The story will reportedly be set in the US.
- Although a remake of the 1999 Takashi Miike film, it's said that this is more based on the original 1997 Ryu Murakami novel.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.