A group of so-called problem teens are sent by their parents to a repressive Boot Camp in the middle of nowhere, in hopes that the strict regime will transform them into youthful model citizens that their parents can be proud of. However, when the kids refuse to play ball, tensions emerge between them as they try to resist the guards' sadistic methods. Meanwhile, the camp's down-trodden cook has also tired of the abuse meted out to him by the guards, and fixes them a meal of illegal, diseased meat...as a final ‘screw you!’ before he abandons the camp. But he doesn't know that the meat is infected with a virus, which instead of simply making the guards ill as he intended, transforms them into flesh-crazed maniacs! If our heroes are to make it to morning and survive the carnage, they must put aside their differences and work together. They're going to learn the lessons of maturity and responsibility - the hard way...
February 19, 2013 (DVD)
Now On DVD
Jessica Parker Kennedy
- Made its world premiere at 2011's FrightFest in the UK.
- Described to have "spilt blood, vomit, faeces and bile – and not only on screen - in the strangest, weirdest destined-for-cult-dom gross-out in ages."
- The director "Lulu Jarmen" is likely of pseudonym for original director Rob Schmidt.
- In 2008 the movie was 2/3 of the way into shooting when production was haulted due to the studio backing the project (Capitol Films) being shut down after running into financial issues, leaving a lot of the cast and crew unpaid.
- The original UHM page for this film can be found here.
- This project was originally announced in 2007, with Wrong Turn director Rob Schmidt at the helm, where he claimed it would be the "scariest and goriest movie of his career."
2/10 | Click here
to read the official review from a UHM staff member.