In a tiny laundromat hidden down an alleyway, Rosa finds herself trapped, completely isolated and unable to escape the nightmarish situation of being attacked by a serial killer. At the break of dawn and after hours of anguish, immersed in the sadistic game of cat and mouse the killer has subjected her to, the young girl will discover something even more disturbing about the nature of her aggressor.
Antena 3 Films
R "bloody violence, disturbing images and terror."
Ana de Armas
- Phase 4 Films will distribute the film in the US.
- Filmed in Spain and at Colombian studios.
- This marks the feature film directorial debut of writer Antonio Trashorras, whom co-write The Devil's Backbone with Guillermo del Toro.
- The title Blind Alley (Callejon) is said to be a working title and may change.
- Said to be in the vein of films like High Tension and Them.
- Described as "an action thriller that finishes up as a horror film, a lowish-budget film with a twist."
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.