|Tags: action, Annett Culp, bloodrayne, Brendan Fletcher, Clint Howard, Michael Paré, Natassia Malthe, nazi, Safiya Kaygin, SEQUELS, Steffen Mennekes, Uwe Boll, VAMPIRES, Willam Belli, wwII|
Half-vampire, half-human, Rayne hides in the shadows slaughtering vampires and those that get in her way. In 1943 Europe, during World War II, Rayne faces her greatest foe, a growing army of undead Nazi soldiers led by Ekart Brand, a top Nazi official turned day-walker. Rayne must team up with a group of resistance fighters to defeat Brand and his vampire army before they return to Berlin to transform Hitler into a vampire and attain immortality.
- Filmed in Croatia.
- Also known as BloodRayne 3: Warhammer.
- Uwe Boll originally aimed to begin filming in Croatia sometime in 2008, but was later quoted that he'd begin filming in January 2010.
- Boll hoped to bring back Kristina Loken, but was unable to get her, leaving Natassia Malthe to reprise her role.
- Budgeted at an estimated $8-million.
- Original writer/director Uwe Boll returns.
- The third and final film in the BloodRayne trilogy.
3/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.