A birthday celebration at an upscale restaurant sets in motion events that bring Sissy, her brother, Mikey, and friends, Kenny and Barbie, face to face with the macabre world of the Boneboys. The Boneboys are international predators who deal in human flesh--dead or alive. Their hunting grounds are the cities of the world.
Kitchen Sink Productions
Derek Lee Nixon
John D. Montoya
- The film features various roles from actors that have been featured in previous installments of the TCM franchise, including Marilyn Burns (Sally from original), Bill Johnson (Leatherface in TCM 2), Ed Neal (Hitchhiker in original), Bill Wise (Heckler from TCM: Next Generation), Perry Lorenz (Pick Up Driver from original) and John Dugan (Grandfather from original).
- Described as a "non-stop roller coaster ride through the hellish underbelly of inner-city America."
- The project was originally scripted in 2008 as a potential sequel to TCM, but set in an urban environment. It was later reworked as a standalone film.
- Written by original Texas Chainsaw Massacre scripter/producer Kim Henkel.
- Said to be inspired by Jonathan Swift's novel A Modest Proposal.