The first film of a planned trilogy tracking the childhood of a future serial killer, with installments depicting the character at ages 9, 14 and 18, respectively, and ending with his full transformation to an iconic mass murderer.
- Filming in Medellín and Santa Fe de Antioquia, Colombia. (2/26/14)
- Rainn Wilson (NBC's The Office) will portray "the character of William Colby, an enigmatic stranger who intrigues and beguiles the young Ted Henley."
- David Morse is "John Henley, motel owner and father of the boy who will eventually grow to infamy."
- Mike Vogel and Zuleikha Robinson play "a married couple, who along with their son (Aiden Lovekamp) spend the night at the Henley motel."
- Bill Sage plays "the Sheriff of the rural town in which the Henleys reside."
- Elijah Wood produces via his SpectreVision banner.
- Based on the award-winning short film "Henley," which appeared in competition at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.