follows the story of handyman and ex-con Arkin, who aims to repay a debt to his ex-wife by robbing his new employer’s country home. Unfortunately for Arkin, a far worse enemy has already laid claim to the property – and the family. As the seconds tick down to midnight, Arkin becomes a reluctant hero trapped by a masked "Collector" in a maze of lethal invention – the Spanish Inquisition as imagined by Rube Goldberg – while trying to rescue the very family he came to rob.
- Getting a theatrical release via Freestyle Releasing before going straight-to-DVD via Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
- Originally titled The Midnight Man.
- Some promotional footage for the film was shot and shown at Fear Fest, which sparked a lot of interest on the project.
- Marcus Dunstan and writing partner Patrick Melton got their start on the Project Greenlight series, with the movie Feast.
- This marks writer Marcus Dunstan's directorial debut.
6/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.