Michael Silna has just gotten custody of his only sister’s son after she was murdered by her husband before his very eyes. To fulfill his sister's dying wish, Michael takes his nephew and wife and makes the journey home to his only other living relative: his estranged, eccentric (and extremely paranoid) father who is obsessed with building an unassailable compound. Once there, Michael hopes to repair his shattered family, but instead he finds that they are all trapped inside his father’s creation when the ghost of his vengeful brother-in-law returns to wipe out the rest of the Silna family.
March 14, 2013 (Limited)
May 13, 2014 (DVD)
In Limited Theaters
- An exclusive theatrical tour of the film will start on March 14th at Saskatoon, Canada and will be the first of a 60-70 city tour throughout the U.S. and Canada. These limited screenings will be the only time Compound Fracture will be released on the big screen. Locations and ticket details can be found here.
- Tyler Mane played Michael Myers in Rob Zombie's Halloween films.
- Derek Mears played the new Jason Voorhees in the Friday the 13th remake.
- Muse Watson played the killer in the I Know What You Did Last Summer films.
- Fans may recognize Todd Farmer from his writing work on Jason X, the My Bloody Valentine remake, and Drive Angry.
- Produced by Mane Entertainment, Tyler Mane's newly-created production company, with the goal of "producing high-quality, reasonably budgeted Movies to create the best return on investment."
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.