Follows the story of American engineer Nicholas Burton (Joseph Millson) in a race against time to reach his pregnant girlfriend Ishani Sharma (Meenu). Burton enlists the help of an orphan street kid Javed (Anand Goyal) and together they make a perilous 300 mile journey across deadly landscapes as a zombie apocalypse threatens to engulf the entire nation.
Howard J. Ford
Howard J. Ford
- Said to be the first-ever International production of a zombie film shot in India.
- Howard J. Ford was recently quoted saying: "We have upped our game immensely in scale and adrenaline fuelled action sequences with some terrifying situations in locations never seen before in the genre. Strap in, and get ready for the epic journey."
- Co-writer/director Howard J. Ford was quoted saying: "We want part 2 to do something few sequels can rarely achieve by surpassing the first film in every way! We want to give the fans unique and stunning locations, more intense story and action, while maintaining the emotional heart that runs through the whole film. It's still a journey movie which will have a controversial edge and a lot more scares!”
- According to Howard J. Ford, they will include scenes that were intended to be in the first film, in this one.
- It's said that while the first took place in Africa, this sequel will be set in India.
- Howard J. Ford returns to write and direct.
- The obvious sequel to the 2010 zombie road-survival film, The Dead.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.