Follows a trio of kidnappers who take an ill-advised detour en route to deliver their hostages -- two teenage girls -- to their mysterious and powerful employer. When they accidentally kill one of the girls during a botched escape attempt, their simmering mistrust explodes into shocking violence. But what they thought was their worst case scenario is only the beginning, as they are engulfed by the hellish forces that haunt the road -- a road they realize they may never escape. Now captors and captive must fight together to escape the monstrous forces pursuing them and somehow survive...The Devil's Mile.
- Phase 4 Films will distribute in the US.
- Director Joseph O'Brien had this to say after filming was finally complete: "It's been a wild ride. Guns, chases, vehicular manslaughter, demonically-resurrected murder victims, slashed throats and one seriously nasty mauling (the latter three courtesy makeup FX maestro Allan Cooke). On top of all that we shot a vicious knock-down drag-out fight between Casey Hudecki and David Hayter for the climax. They just went for it and delivered one of the most brutal things I've ever seen."
- David Hayter plays "Toby McTeague, the psychotic enforcer for a mysterious and powerful crimelord."
- Actor David Hayter also scripted Watchmen and the first two X-Men films and serves as the voice of Solid Snake from the popular Metal Gear Solid video game series.
- Joseph O'Brien directorial debut.
- Described as a "relentlessly-paced hybrid of gritty crime thriller and Lovecraftian supernatural horror."
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.