You voted ‘up’
The North African Desert of the Sahara - 1960. Soldiers are sent on a rescue mission in the desert. Trapped in a sand storm, isolated from their commander, they run into Algerian rebels. As they seek shelter in an uncharted village another, invisible, threat comes out from the desert -- the Djinns. As their ranks are decimated, they'll face the longest night of their lives.
- There's currently no US distribution.
- French actor/martial artist Cyril Raffaelli is a fight choreographer and stunt man, who has worked on the Transporter films and starred in District B13 to name a few.
- A promo reel for the flick debuted at the 2009's American Film Market.
- Written and co-directed by Sandra Martin and her husband Hugues Martin.
- Here is the official description for the Djinns in this film: These creatures are the spawn of desert and the night. They are "felt" rather than seen in the sand storm. They are shadows among the shadows. Their presence is mostly revealed by their eyes, shining in the dark. Obsessive and troubling spirits, they do not attack their victims physically but with far more deadly means.
- Djinns are better known as "Genies'" in popular culture.
- Also known as Stranded.
- This is a French action-horror flick.