No official plot yet, but it's said to follow a single mom in pursuit of "Mr. Right", who ends up falling for a vampire.
Mark Gordon Productions
- This project is in the very early stages of development.
- It's said that the title will likely be changed at one point.
- The film's title refers to one of the many "mind games" that the vampires play on their human victims.
- Described as taking a "less romanticized look at the human-vampire interactions" and is a "dark, sinister version of what really happens when you decide you're going to get close to really bad things".
- Summit Entertainment is behind this.
- Written by former DreamWorks exec Marc Haimes.