|Tags: David Atrakchi, Forecast Pictures, Frantic Films, Julian McMahon, Julien Magnat, KILLERS, Marianne Faithful, Michael Shanks, Milla Jovovich, Minds Eye Entertainment, Radar Films, Sarah Wayne Callies, serial killer, thriller|
Revolves around a young elementary school teacher named Anna Marchant (Milla Jovovich), who is attacked by a serial killer known only as Tearjerk Jack and survives, but is left to struggle with a neurological disorder commonly referred to as face-blindness (prosopagnosia).
Only able to recognize voices, she fights to adapt to her diagnosis and the ever-changing faces of those around her. Working with Detective Kerrest (Julian McMahon), Anna races to identify her attacker. All the while the killer is closing in, determined to eliminate this potential witness. Only Anna has seen his face – and he could be anyone.
- Filmed in and around Winnipeg, Canada on Saturday, May 8th.
- Actor Julian McMahon is likely best remembered as Dr. Christian Troy from the popular FX series Nip/Tuck.
- Filming was originally aimed to begin sometime in March 2010.
- One of the film's producers was quoted saying: "Julien has written a breathtaking thriller that is truly original, and I was hooked from the first read."
- Budgeted at an estimated $11-million.
- The English-language directorial debut of Julien Magnat (Bloody Mallory), who also wrote the script.
6/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.