Three months after interviewing notorious Eastern European arms dealer, Ivan Torgu, up-and coming TV journalist Evangeline Harker is found wandering disoriented in a forest in Romania. When she returns to the offices of the venerable news program The Hour, she discovers that Torgu has followed her to Boston.
As Evangeline and her colleague Jack begin to unravel a terrorist plot that would kill thousands, she discovers an even darker truth: Torgu is a modern-day Dracula who feeds off the souls of the victims of mass death. The destruction planned for Boston is merely the cover for an even greater act of violence that he intends to carry out, and Evangeline is the only one who can stop him.
Hillary Swank Productions
- Hilary Swank herself was thought to be starring in the film at one point, but that was proven to be false.
- Hilary Swank's production company will produce.
- Described as "Silence of the Lambs meets The Ring."
- It's said that the film reflects the sometimes hellish environment of the real "60 Minutes."
- Author John Marks was originally a producer on the show "60 Minutes".
- Based on the John Marks novel with the same name.