An American Stewardess and an Italian Detective team up in a race against time to find her sister who has been abducted by a maniacal serial killer known only as "YELLOW," who has been disfiguring and murdering beautiful women on the streets of Milan.
October 19, 2010 (DVD)
Now On DVD
Opera Film Produzione
- Going straight to DVD in the US.
- Filmed in Torino, Italy
- Vincent Gallo left the project, and some speculate due to friction with his ex Asia Argento.
- Ray Liotta was originally attached before getting replaced by Adrien Brody.
- The film will be distributed in the US and Latin America by the Weinstein Company.
- Filming begins this February in the Northern Italian city of Turin, where Argento shot his last feature, Mother of Tears: The Third Mother.
- This film will be shot in English.
- Budgeted at an estimated $8-million.
- Produced by Los Angeles-based Arramis Films and Argento’s own Rome-based Opera Film.
- Written by Jim Agnew and Sean Keller.
- The title is also a reference to the Italian word meaning "yellow," which is also the name of serial killer in the film.
- The title refers to the Italian genre of film that director Dario Argento is most known for in most of his career as a filmmaker.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.