The story follows a strike force, comprised of criminals, that goes to Hell in order to stop the End of Days.
Di Bonaventura Pictures
Andy Burg (early draft)
- It's said that when the project was initially announced in 2009 that Hell was conceived as a "CGI-created inferno overrun by demons." Now, in order to decrease the budget Hell is being envisioned as "a ruined bombed out urban landscape."
- Described as a "supernatural action movie."
- Dan Bradley (Red Dawn) was originally set to direct.
- New writer Michael Finch also scriped 2010's Predators.
- Until now, writer Andy Burg had primarily written family-friendly oriented films.
- Based on the spec-script by Andy Burg.