|Tags: Bob Pringle, Erin Agostino, Ivana Milicevic, Joe Nimziki, Joel Kastelberg, Kristian Hodko, Landon Liboiron, Lindsey Shaw, Moonstone Entertainment, REMAKES, Sean Mercado, Steve Lane, the howling, WEREWOLVES|
On the eve of his high school graduation, unremarkable Will Kidman finally bonds with the girl he has long yearned for, reclusive Eliana Wynter. But he also discovers a dark secret from his past... that he is about to become a werewolf. Now, in an effort to fight destiny and save their love as well as their lives, they must battle not only Will's growing blood lust but an army of fearsome beasts bent on killing them... and then, us all.
- Anchor Bay Entertainment will distribute the film in the US.
- Filming was originally hoped to begin sometime in February 2010, with a Halloween 2010 release.
- The first indication of this project came via a poster at the American Film Market in 2009, which displayed the original poster and a "Reborn" subtitle, along with Joe Nimziki's writing and directing credit.
- Former studio marketing exec Joe Nimziki (who worked at New Line, MGM and Sony) will make his feature directorial debut from his own script.
- Original executive producer Bob Pringle returns to also exec-produce this remake.
- The original spawned six sequels.
- A remake of the original 1981 Joe Dante flick.
4/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.