|Tags: Abigail Breslin, Bankside Films, based on book, Chloe Sevigny, gothic, Hilary Brougher, Innocence, Jane Mendelsohn, Julianne Moore, Kelly Reilly, Killer Films, Sophie Curtis, students, teens, Tristine Skyler, VAMPIRES|
A recently bereaved teenage girl finds herself the focus of everyone’s attention at her elitist private school where life is steeped in tradition and ceremony. As she deals with her mother’s death, her father’s new relationship, and falling in love for the first time, she is blissfully unaware that the school is home to a house of vampires who have their sights firmly set on capturing her and making her the subject of a ritual virgin sacrifice. As she struggles against time to uncover the truth, the vampires carefully close their net with those around her questioning whether or not she is losing her mind.
- Filming is said to begin sometime June 2012 in New York City.
- Filming was originally aimed to begin sometime in the Summer of 2011.
- Sophie Curtis replaces Julianne Moore, who was originally set to star.
- Fans may remember actress Abigail Breslin as "Little Rock" from Zombieland.
- Described as a "modern day Gothic vampire story."
- Based on the novel by Jane Mendelsohn.