The film tells parallel stories of two families whose lives are disrupted by menacing apparitions: in Spain, a mother tries to protect her son from a faceless stranger, while in Britain, a young girl has terrifying dreams of a demon who becomes a real danger to her and her family.
- Millennium Entertainment will distribute in the US.
- Had its world premiere at the 2011 Toronto Film Festival, followed by a European premiere in San Sebastian.
- Filmed the UK and Spain (Madrid).
- Director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo was recently quoted describing the movie, saying: "The film centers on the origin of the monsters that are born in childhood and are passed on by the family. Clive looks like a normal man, even heroic, who has a range that can take him to do the dark side and allows him to travel the entire trajectory of the character."
- Spanish speakers can visit the video blog to see more clips of the shoot.
- Another brief plot outline states that the girl has to "confront childhood demons."
- Budgeted at an estimated $13-million.
- Fans may recognize director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo from 28 Weeks Later.
- Described as a "supernatural thriller".
5/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.