Jack Brooks decides to retire from monster slaying, but not before he's forced to partner up with someone to stop an evil man, who has plans to summon the demon Legion.
Brendan Moore (story)
- Writer/director Jon Knautz gave a brief update on the status of the project, saying: "We’ve had a story done for a Jack Brooks sequel for some time now, but I don’t really know when we’ll get to make it. When we do, though, I think fans of the first will be blown away because we do want to raise the bar a bit for the second time around. But it’s not going to be happening anytime in the near future."
- Filming was originally hoped to begin sometime in Summer '09.
- Trevor Matthews returns as lead Jack Brooks.
- This sequel will be "funnier and scarier."
- It's said that Jack will be forced to "team up" with someone in this installment.
- Originally announced back in 2008.
- The obvious sequel to Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer.