On her third Internet date, Julia meets a man dubbed "The Stranger," a deadly serial killer that prowls the web for female victims, branding each one alphabetically. Julia is branded with an X, but before he can finish the job, she manages to escape and a cat and mouse game ensues. The Stranger is eventually caught by Julia and her sister, who also happen to be dangerous internet predators themselves. They bring him back to their home for games of torture and mayhem, while also luring other men in for the kill.
Alicia Leigh Willis
Joel David Moore
- Grindstone Entertainment Group will distribute in the US.
- Had its world premiere at 2011's Cannes Film Festival.
- The directorial debut of P.J. Pettiette, who served as writer for 1988's Bad Dreams and 1998's If I Die Before I Wake.
- Kevin Sorbo plays the killer who's described as a "mesmeric nutcase [and] a blend of Ted Bundy and Hannibal Lecter."
- Budgeted at an estimated $5-million.
- Filmed in Stereoscopic 3D.
- The film is described as having a "multi-dimensional plot with doses of cheeky humor and verbal panache as well as in-your-face visual thrusts that make keen use of the format."