No official plot yet.
- Co-writer/director Colin Trevorrow has recently revealed that the story is "set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park." This adds to the rumor that the story revolves around a fully functional dinosaur theme park called "Jurassic World."
- Nick Robinson (The Kings of Summer) plays Ty Simpkins' (Insidious, Iron Man 3) older brother.
- Fans may remember actor Chris Pratt as Andy from NBC's Parks and Recreation.
- Directed by Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed).
- Originally had a June 13th 2014 theatrical release.
- It's said that the film will feature a "terrifying new dinosaur."
- Originally titled Jurassic Park 4.
- No word if Sam Neill or Jeff Goldblum will return or have cameos in the film.
- One of the supposed ideas behind a new film was about "a group of soldiers that were genetically crossed humans and dinosaurs." This idea was obviously scrapped.
- Back in 2002 Joe Johnston (Jurassic Park III) was originally going to direct with a theatrical release in 2005.
- It's said that this is a "reboot" or the franchise and takes place many years after the events of the past films.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.