An enigmatic stranger is detained in the cells of a remote police station one fateful night. From his basement dungeon the charismatic loner begins to take over the minds of his fellow inmates and those of the police officers. He influences them to bend to his evil will and their latent inner demons explode in a crazed night of blood-spilling and mayhem. Only rookie cop Rachel is able to resist him, but will she survive?
- Will premiere at the Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival on April 17th 2014.
- There's currently no US distribution.
- Alternate synopsis: Rachel, a rookie cop, is about to begin her first nightshift in a neglected police station in a backwater town. The kind of place where the tide has gone out and stranded a motley bunch of the aimless, the forgotten, the bitter-and-twisted who all think that, really, they deserve to be somewhere else. They all think they're there by accident and that, with a little luck, life is going to get better. Wrong, on both counts. Six is about to arrive-and All Hell Will Break Loose!
- Brian O'Malley makes his directorial debut.
- This is a UK/Irish joint production.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.