|Tags: BenderSpink, creatures, Federico D’Alessandro, Greg Bishop, high school, Joe Ballarini, Lockdown At Franklin High, monster, Platinum Dunes, Sony Pictures, students|
You voted ‘down’
Revolves around a straight edge teen girl and her rebellious, socially outcast brother, as they try to escape from their prison-like high school which has been locked down and plunged into anarchy and pandemonium due to the attacks of a ravenous, supernatural monster.
- Filming is hoped to begin sometime in the first quarter of 2014.
- This would mark Federico D’Alessandro's directorial debut after serving as storyboard artist and animatics supervisor for Marvel Studios for several years.
- Writers Greg Bishop and Joe Ballarini also worked together on 2008's Dance of the Dead.
- Budgeted around the $6-million range.
- It's said that the inspiration is "real high school lockdowns and tragedies and the intention is to use that for a dark and visceral roller coaster of intense fear and emotion."
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.