No official plot yet, but it's said to focus on several young people who are haunted by a mummy curse.
Red Wagon Entertainment
- In the very early stages of development, as a script has yet to even be written.
- Spanish writer/director Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego made his debut with the backwoods survival film King of the Hill.
- It's said that the action in the film will play out "in the unseen realm, as both the audience and the characters frequently experience the effects of the curse without seeing it explicitly."
- Budgeted at an estimated $5-million.
- Described as a "more artful and modestly budgeted version of The Mummy, the insanely lucrative Brendan Fraser franchise."
- No relation to Universal's big-budgeted Mummy series.