No official plot yet, but the original revolved around a mute makeup artist, who witnesses a gruesome murder while working on a slasher flick in Russia and tries to stay alive long enough to notify the police.
Tree Line Films
- Director Antonio Negret also recently worked on Seconds Apart for After Dark Originals.
- Spyglass and Sony-based Tree Line Films is putting this movie out.
- Producer James Mangold was quoted saying: "The original film was wonderful, with this woman who witnesses a murder when she's stuck in a foreign land. Some of the action set pieces were brilliant, but the film was a tweener, and independent with a very mainstream idea. We will retool the idea into a sharp and commercial thriller."
- This project has been in development since 2003.
- Gothika screenwriter Sebastian Gutierrez scripted an early draft.
- A remake of the 1995 film with the same name.