|Tags: Bruce Campbell, COMEDY, Dark Horse Entertainment, Image Entertainment, MISC, My Name is Bruce, SEQUELS|
You voted ‘up’
No official plot yet.
- Bruce Campbell revealed the status of the project recently, saying: "Well, the script sucked. We’ve got to start all over again. Your script is your blueprint. If your blueprint is off, your building is going to be, too. In the old days, I wouldn’t have even known what a bad script was. But now I have a better idea and I know that you actually can’t fix a bad script. With a great script, you can get a lousy actor and he’ll still be good in it. But a lousy script, you can get Laurence Olivier and it’ll still suck. So we’re working on it. We don’t want to piss people off. You make a sequel, people have expectations." (7/14/11)
- Filming was originally aimed to begin sometime in the Fall of 2010 in Oregon.
- Originally titled Bruce Vs. Frankenstein.
- The project was first announced back in 2008 with the working title My Name is Still Bruce.
- The sequel to the 2007 horror comedy My Name is Bruce.