Skye (Mcknight) prepares to leave for college in New York City in hopes of finally leaving her bloody past behind her. When she gets a ride with fellow freshman Sienna (Reed), they form an instant bond and Skye truly believes she could have a brighter future. But when Skye receives an unexpected call from her estranged little sister, Alex (Prout), she and Sienna decide to make a quick detour to Alex's house so Skye can say goodbye. Only when they arrive do they learn that it is the night of Alex's Sweet 16. As Skye knows, Sweet 16 parties tend to not go very well for these girls, and a night of terror begins again.
- Filmed in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Chris Zylka returns as "Brigg."
- Jacob Gentry returns once again to direct.
- Kirsten Prout returns as "Alex."
- Lauren McKnight reprises her role as "Skye."
- Said to be the "bloodiest, craziest, most intense party Skye has ever attended!"
- Like the previous films, this will premiere on MTV.
- The obvious third installment in the My Super Psycho Sweet 16 trilogy.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.