Revolves around a man who was wrongfully convicted of a crime and spent time in jail, where upon finally getting released, decides to get revenge on the detective who put him away. He'll do so by killing one person for each of the detective's convictions, which just-so-happens to be 90...
Blue Star Entertainment
Darren Lynn Bousman
- Filming was originally said to begin sometime in summer 2010 in New Mexico.
- It's said that this will be shot in 2D and then be converted to 3D in post-production.
- The film will be rated R with a hard-unrated edition eyed for the DVD release.
- Described as a "cross between Natural Born Killers, True Romance, and something a little more lighthearted".
- The film is said to be a "gleeful splatter romp".
- It's said that the killer will use a clicking device to keep track of all his murders.
- This marks Bousman's second collaboration with writer Scott Milam, the first being the Mother's Day remake.
- Fans may recognize director Darren Lynn Bousman from his work on Saw 2 through 4 and more recently with the Mother's Day remake.