By day Abby Russell is a dedicated nurse, someone you wouldn’t hesitate to trust your life with. But by night her real work begins…using her smoldering sexuality, she lures cheating men to their brutal deaths and exposes them for who they really are. When a younger nurse starts to suspect Abby's actions and compromises her master plan, Abby must find a way to outsmart her long enough to bring the cheater you’d least expect to justice.
February 7, 2014
Paz De La Huerta
- Filmed in Toronto, Canada.
- Actor Boris Kodjoe briefly spoke about the film and his character, saying: "It’s like a sociopathic sort of crime thriller with lots of blood and gore. I play a detective who’s after her. [The movie] is very wild, to say the least."
- Fans may recognize actress Katrina Bowden as Cerie from the NBC series 30 Rock and as Allison from the horror comedy Tucker & Dale vs Evil.
- Actress Paz De La Huerta may also be remembered from HBO's Boardwalk Empire as "Lucy Danziger."
- One of the producers was quoted saying: "In his original nurse photos and the fan conversation that ensued, Tim had clearly scratched the surface of a really great concept – the idea of a film noir depiction of a beautiful nurse who uses her sexuality to very severe ends. That concept was the perfect germ for this thrilling story, which will be extremely visceral in 3D."
- He added.. "Paz [De La Huerta] is the perfect actress for this role and has already been such an inspiration to the whole project. She brings an intensity and a sense of adventure to this role that is so promising. We learned from the success of My Bloody Valentine 3D that there is a real interest in what 3D filmmaking can add to risqué scenes in R-rated films, and this film will deliver those scenes to audiences in a really sophisticated, artful way."
- This will obviously be in 3D.
- The story was originally inspired by previous photography of horror tastemaker Palen, who explored the intersection of caretaking and punishment in an ongoing series of fine art photographs of beautiful, fantastical nurses used by the studio.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.