Follows Neven, a washed up musician living in his own faded shadow in Atlanta. One night, after another sparsely attended gig, one of his former bandmates Terry shows up and plays one of their own demo records backwards with fatal consequences. Now he must return to his roots and revisit a past he had hoped would stay forever buried. He has to find all six cursed demo records and decipher the eerie hidden messages before more blood is shed.
- Filming was once set to begin in the Spring of '06, but never actually began until sometime in 2009.
- Originally titled 6 Records.
- It's said that the film will have an 80's look.
- The film hopes to be a psychological horror film in the vein of Memento, but with more horror elements.
- Buckcherry frontman Josh Todd has a cameo appearance.
- Director Robert Hall had this to say about the project back in 2005: "6 Records will not rely on cheap scares and gore for the thrills. Instead, it will be a true character piece about how lies, betrayal and deceit lead one man to a desperate path searching for messages that may or may not be hidden in his own words."
- Said to follow the mood of the Ring films and White Noise.
- Robert Hall is head of the Almost Human make-up effects company.
- This project was originally announced back in 2005.
- Written by director Robert Hall (Laid to Rest) and star Ashley Laurence.