A remake of the Spanish film, which told the story of a woman who returns to the orphanage she grew up in, and creepiness ensues.
New Line Cinema
Guillermo del Toro
- Director Mark Pellington also helmed Arlington Road and The Mothman Prophecies.
- Co-writer Larry Fessenden (The Last Winter, Wendigo) was once attached to direct.
- New Line Cinema is behind this.
- Guillermo del Toro returns as producer.
- This project has been in development since 2007.
- A remake of the upcoming Spanish film with the same name.