An American couple, Sarah and Paul Harriman, move to Colombia with their young daughter, Hannah, to take over the manufacturing business owned by Sarah’s father, and soon realize that the house they’ve moved into is haunted.
- There's currently no US distribution.
- Filmed in Bogota, Colombia.
- One of the producers was quoted saying: "Given Participant’s mission to illuminate important issues, this is not your average ghost story. You can be sure that there’s a bigger reason why this takes place at this particular house in the Colombian jungle and to this particular family."
- The directorial debut of Lluis Quilez.
- Co-written by Alex Pastor and David Pastor (Carriers).
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.