|Tags: action, Black Camel Pictures, military, nazis, outpost, Rae Brunton, SEQUELS, Steve Barker, uk, wwII, ZOMBIES|
The year is 1945, the closing stages of WW2, and a German scientist by the name of Klausener is working on frightening new technology with the power to create an immortal Nazi army. Flash forward to present day, and a NATO task force is hurriedly deployed to Eastern Europe, where a sinister enemy appears to be mercilessly killing everything in its path. But this is no ordinary foe.
Only Helena, a gutsy investigator on the trail of notorious war-criminal Klausener, accepts the reality of what they are facing, a battalion of Nazi Storm-Troopers, a veritable zombie army on the march. With the help of Wallace, a man who’s been chasing Nazi secrets for years, the two of them team up with a Special Forces Unit to venture deep behind enemy lines. Their mission to fight their way back to the source of this evil army and prevent the seemingly inevitable rise of the 4th Reich.
- XLrator Media will distribute in the US.
- Despite not having been released yet, a third film is already in development titled Outpost: Rise of the Spetsnaz.
- It's said that this sequel will be "bigger and bloodier" than the first.
- Described as a cross between "28 Weeks Later meets Cloverfield meets Aliens."
- Previous co-writer/director Steve Barker returns.
- The obvious sequel to the 2008 UK action/horror film.
6/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.