|Tags: DEMONS, ghosts, mockumentary, Oren Peli, paranormal activity, PREQUELS, SUPERNATURAL|
Serves as a prequel to the previous films that revolves around young Katie and her sister.
- You can catch the film a few days before its release by participating in the "Tweet To See It First" campaign, where it will remiere on October 18th in the top 20 cities with the most tweets. To vote, fans can go to ParanormalMovie.com and select their city from a global map, which will also serve as the point of entry to create a tweet with a special set of hash tags that link directly to twitter. Once a tweet posts, it counts as a vote. A leader board will show the top 20 global markets in real-time.
- Directors Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman also helmed the pseudo-documentary Catfish.
- Christopher Landon (Disturbia, Paranormal Acitivty 2) is said to be returning to script.
- The only thing that's known at the moment is that Oren Peli will return as producer and an aimed October release date is set.
- No word if any of the previous cast or crew will return for the sequel.
- The obvious third film in the Paranormal Activity trilogy, which serves as a prequel to the previous installments.
5/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.