No official plot yet.
October 23, 2015
- Originally had an October 24th 2014 then a March 13th 2015 theatrical release.
- Filming was originally going to begin sometime in February 2014 in LA.
- Here are the characters we'll see in the film: Ryan, Emily, their 6-year-old daughter Leila, and Mike, Ryan’s younger brother (essentially a less fitter, less funkier version of his brother) essetially.
- Ryan, 26-31, is described as a ‘big kid’, he’s a video-game designer who has relocated his family from New York to Pala Alto for a cushy gig at Rockstar Games.
- Though somewhat of a hippie (she’s into organic food, loves the arts and music, won’t let her daughter eat Gluten, and sports tattoos), Wife Emily is considerably more serious than her young husband – she’s constantly on the go, does Yoga, and though loving, has an air of maturity about her. Her sister died a year before.
- Their daughter Leila seems to be a mixture of both – a bit of a fearless, opinionated tomboy.
- It's said that Katie Featherston's character will return in some capacity.
- Gregory Plotkin makes his directorial debut with this film, after serving as editor and co-producer of the Latin spinoff and last three sequels.
- Newcomers Jason Pagan and Andrew Stark are scripting.
- A Latin spinoff is being released in January, but aside from the "Demon" it will supposedly have no relation to this sequel.
- This is the official sequel to the PA franchise.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.