The City of love distorts into the city of fear as ten of the film Industrys top genre Directors bring an Anthology of terror and suspense in a way never before imagined to the screen. From its trendy fashion runways to its stinking sewers the city is rife with vermin and decay.
David R. Ellis
- Described as a look at the seedy underbelly of the city of love.
- For those that may need reminders: Joe Dante (Gremlins), Paco Plaza ([Rec]), Xavier Gens (Frontier(s)), Christopher Smith (Creep, Severance), Joern Heitmann, David R. Ellis (Final Destination 2, Snakes on a Plane), Christian Alvart (Pandorum), Timo Vuorensola (Iron Sky), Eron Sheean (Errors of the Human Body) and duo Bjorn Stein and Mans Marlind (Underworld: Awakening).
- When the project was announced Vincenzo Natali (Cube, Splice), Ryuhei Kitamura (Versus, Midnight Meat Train) and Julien Maury, Alexandre Bustillo (duo behind Inside) were said to be involved.
- The producers are hoping that this will be the start of a potential "horror city franchise".
- The title is a spoof of the romance anthology Paris, I Love You, which featured the directorial talents of Gus van Sant, Alexander Payne, Tom Tykwer, Walter Salles and the Coen brothers, among others.
- A horror anthology, which is said will feature 10 segments that's set in and around Paris, France.