An unprecedented global pandemic has resulted in the evolution of a new species. An aggressive form of rabies turns the infected into predators, addicted to violence. An inexplicably gifted human survivor with the ability to speak their new language spearheads a hunt for Patient Zero in order to find a cure to save his infected wife and humanity.
Vincent Newman Entertainment
- Fans may recognize actor Matt Smith from the recent Dr. Who series.
- Fans may recognize actress Natalie Dormer from HBO's Game of Thrones as "Margaery Tyrell."
- It's said that the project originally had a "zombie element" to it, but that has apparently been removed from the script.
- Originally titled Patient Z.
- Said to put a "new spin on the genre film."
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.