In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead leads them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.
- Originally set for a September 17th 2010 theatrical release then moved forward to an August 10th release the same year. It was then rumored to have received a January 14th 2011 release, before going back to a September 10th 2010 date.
- Actor Boris Kodjoe plays a leader of a group of survivors in L.A. that teams up with Alice.
- Prison Break star Wentworth Miller plays "Chris Redfield".
- Spencer Locke returns as "K-Mart".
- Shawn Roberts replaces Jason O'Mara as "Albert Wesker".
- Milla Jovovich returns as "Alice".
- Ali Larter returns as "Claire Redfield".
- The film reportedly begins shooting on September 28th for 8 weeks at Cinespace Film Studios in Toronto.
- Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) was once said to play the role of Leon Kennedy.
- This project was originally said to be off a couple years ago.
- Original director/writer for the sequels Paul W.S. Anderson once again writes the script and returns as director.
- The film was originally said to take place in Japan, where they also planned to film.
- It's said that this film will be in 3D and kick off a new trilogy of RE films.
6/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.