|Tags: Aussie, australia, australian, camping, Clive Hopkins, Dean Francis, MISC, ProdigyMovies, road train, Sophie Lowe Xavier Samuel Bob Morley Georgina Haig, survival, thriller|
Four young friends on a camping adventure in outback Australia are run off the road by an erratically driven road train - a massive three-trailer truck. With their own vehicle wrecked, and the road train stopped, the friends march off to remonstrate with the drivers. But mysteriously, there is no one to be found.
Suddenly, the silence is broken by the sound of gunshots. A distant figure in the bush screams and runs towards them. Have they become witnesses to a murder? There’s no time to discuss it. The friends commandeer the road train. The next town is only three hours away. But the next town is somewhere they will never reach. And what they discover inside the vehicle’s trailers proves more terrifying than anything out there on that lonely road.
- Getting a DVD, VOD, and digital download release on the same date, via Fangoria's new FrightFest distribution label.
- Originally titled Road Train, the film goes under the Road Kill title for the US.
- Production companies Territorial Film Developments and ProdigyMovies (Black Waters) re-team for this.
- The directorial debut of Dean Francis.
- Written by Clive Hopkins.
4/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.