When a sleazy P.I. and his assistant are hired to find a missing student, they break into his house to find evidence of his whereabouts. Inside they find a hub of recording equipment and monitors surrounded by stacks of VHS tapes. They check the footage for clues to the boy's disappearance, opening up an endless stream of horrifying videos. But the changes that the videos cause may be even more horrific...5 more tapes. 5 more stories. More will be revealed.
- Much like they did with the first film, Magnet Releasing releases the film via a limited theatrical and on-demand run.
- Originally titled S-VHS, which is reference to an improved version of the standard VHS format that was released in the late 80's.
- Filmed in L.A., Maryland, Nova Scotia, British Columbia and Indonesia.
- Simon Barrett will make his directorial debut, after serving as writer for several of Adam Wingard's films, including his segment for the first V/H/S.
- Adam Wingard (A Horrible Way to Die, You're Next!) returns to direct a segment.
- Timo Tjahjanto (Macabre) will write and direct a segment.
- Jason Eisener (Hobo With a Shotgun) will write and direct a segment.
- Eduardo Sanchez (Blair Witch Project, Altered, Lovely Molly) will co-write and co-direct a segment with Gregg Hale.
- Gareth Evans (The Raid) will write and direct a segment.
- The sequel to the 2012 anthology film V/H/S.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.