No official plot yet, but the film will be set during the Gold Rush in the Old West, and offer a gritty period-piece and center around isolation and paranoia.
- It's said that the film will have themes of "isolation and paranoia," with influences from John Carpenter's classic film, The Thing.
- Described by Marshall as "Unforgiven by way of H.P. Lovecraft, with that grim, gritty setting and a horror element nobody has seen before."
- Neil Marshall once again teams up with Rogue Pictures (Doomsday) for this project.
- This is a horror film set in the Old West.
- Written and directed by Neil Marshall (Dog Soldiers, The Descent, Doomsday).