Sanctuary follows three documentarians who travel to South America to investigate a town which mysteriously disappeared from the map. The trio are led to the ultimate enigma after a series of misfortunate occurrences: an immense concrete structure located in the middle of the missing town with no entrances or exits.
Ryne Douglas Pearson
- In the early stages of development. (1/30/14)
- One of the producers was quoted saying "we intend to make a commercial horror film with one of the leading directors of the genre at the helm."
- Directed by Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego (Apollo 18, Open Grave).
- Written by Ryne Douglas Pearson (Knowing).
- No relation to Sanctuary from Paramount Pictures.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.