|Tags: Courtney Bell, Fallback Plan Productions, found footage, ghosts, haunting, Justin Gordon, Katie Parker, Mali Elfman, Mike Flanagan, Morgan Peter Brown, pov, Scare Dares, SUPERNATURAL|
You voted ‘down’
Revolves around a smartphone app that leads users to known areas of paranormal phenomena in central California. Things go wrong when a group of estranged friends kick off a reunion weekend by visiting ghostly hotspots and engaging in occult dares.
- Filming is aimed to begin sometime in 2012.
- Director Mike Flanagan previously helmed Absentia.
- It's said that the producers plan to launch an actual smartphone app that will tie in with the movie.
- Described as an "adrenalized homage to classic horror films."
- The movie will be a blend of narrative and "found footage."
- Budgeted at less than $1-million.